Friday, September 30, 2011

UPDATE

So recently I am having trouble updating in Chrome. But i figured out if I use IE, it lets me update. Kinda sorta annoying.

I have been doing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good on my sleeping. I have been going to bed very close to midnight every night! I have been lacking on the swimming but I want to switch to mornings, so I had to work on my sleeping first. It's all very scientific lol.

Some bad news:
I went back into the Drs and got my blood work again. My body is still not responding to B12. So I am to the injection stage. BUT I opted for the nasal spray, because I don't know how i feel about injecting myself.
My vitamin D is slowly going back up but I'm still on the prescription. I am to report back in 8 weeks.
I hope the spray works.

Still no weight loss, not to worry. I just have to cut more stuff out of the old diet. It's not a race.



No comments:

Post a Comment